What the Deuce: I'm Back, Baby!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Back, Baby!

I broke my New Year's Resolution of posting everyday, oh, about a week into 2007. I haven't written since March 8 (according to blogger), but I'M BACK. After a spring of law school exams and a summer preparing for the Florida Bar, I'm attempting a comeback which, hopefully, is more successful than Penny Hardaway's.

I started the blog out of the frustration that stems from Michigan football and the Detroit Lions. It was a place where I could vent, potentially connect with other fans who felt the same (or different), and improve my writing. After some thought, I've decided to expand the scope of this blog. In addition to University of Michigan sports, I'm going to talk about the other Detroit sports teams (a staple of my youth and current life), food, and other random stuff that tickles my fancy. Basically, it's going to be like every other blog out there.

Hope to have a post about the Tigers by tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger sunil said...

nice finding your blog (off facebook)! i too enjoy anthony bourdain.
-sunil

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home